Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun at Orange Beach

We went over Saturday to the beach and to
eat with Bebe and PawPaw. We stopped
first at the beach. Nicholas was not to sure
about the water! He would not get in but, loved
getting sand on everyone around him! We then
had supper with Bebe and PawPaw. The shrimp
were great, PawPaw. Nicholas loved the shrimp
and Bebe was so nice to send the leftovers home for
him. I don't have many pictures from dinner.
Nicholas was the photographer for the evening.
He enjoyed using my camera and Bebe's camera.
Check out Bebe's blog to see Nicholas' pics!! Thank
you to Bebe and PawPaw for a great time!!

My favorite pic!!
Luvin that sand!
Not sure I want to get in that water!

Beach Baby!
These shades are so good!!





1 comment:

junglemama said...

Cute photos! I am intrigued by the white sand. Here in california it is courser and more brown.