Sunday, November 30, 2008

Polar Express

On Friday we went to Calara to ride the Polar
Express with Mattie and Grace. I think I was
more excited than the kids were. It was raining
but, not too cold. The kids had a great time. If you
have never done this it is a must for all kids. Nicholas
was so excited about the train. We sang Christmas carols
and listened to the story until we reached the North Pole.
Then Santa and Mrs. Claus got on the train with us.
The kids got a cookie, chocolate milk, and a bell. Nicholas
said the chocolate milk was the best part. This was
the most fun EVER.

Nicholas got so excited when they played
music from the movie. He wanted to know
when the tables were going to come up like
they do in the movie. His expression here
was worth the whole trip.
Waiting on the train.
I got my ticket.
Waiting for Santa.
Me and Grace.

Shaking out bells.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Nicholas and the girls had a blast. I think that first photo of him is my favorite -- he just looks so excited! Christmas is going to be so much fun for y'all this year :)