Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day....

Santa is so famous in our house. He brought us
so many toys and goodies. We had a wonderful
and blessed Christmas. Nicholas didn't want to get
up that morning. A little bribery had to take place.
I had to keep asking about the firetruck. The
weather was so hot we didn't sleep in our flannel
pajamas. I was so bummed about that. Christmas
is supposed to be cold!

The only things that he asked for were
a firetruck and an orange race car with
Home Depot on it. Don't know when he
became a Tony Stewart fan!

The famous Kermit movie! He loves
this movie.

My new ridding toy.

There's a playground out there.
Santa brought us a playground!

A baby doll.

A grill just like my daddy!
It even has a chicken.

My monogrammed sippy cup.








No comments: