Sunday, March 29, 2009

If the Shoe Fits....

A big thanks to my friend Joanna who sent both the kids
a pair of Crocs. AK was only too kind to pose in hers.
Nicholas on the other hand would not!! Thanks Joanna!!
My baby girl is obsessed with shoes. She constantly says
"shoes off" or "shoes on". She brought me these shoes this
morning and said "shoes on". I put the shoes on knowing
that they were not a matching pair just to see what she
would do. She just pranced around the house smiling
and looking at her feet.
What a lovely pair!!

Looking at my feet!!



1 comment:

J Q H said...

OMG That is soooo funny... I was like is AK wearing those crocs with her TOOOO cute monogramed outfit in Monroeville? Can't believe it!! HA and gosh darn they did match something the poor girl has. Glad she is enjoying them :D