Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa Claus Came to Town...

I have one that's up at the crack of dawn and one that likes to sleep in.
Can you guess which is which? AK is always up first. She woke Nick up
Christmas morning. I mentioned Santa and he was up lickety split!!
We had a lazy morning in our pajamas just the four of us. It was great.
I cooked lunch and we didn't leave the house except for a run for batteries!!

AK got a stove with cookies. She says, "I cookin, I cookin".
Santa brought Nick some new boots to go hunting with his dad.
Sure wish Santa could find that Leapster he hid in the closet!!

The guitar. He has talked about this for months. Santa really came through.

The princess cooks.
Love it!!

I think this is Nick's favorite thing from Santa. It's a four dollar shaving kit from Target.
It's Lighting McQueen. He has wanted to shave like his daddy.

Love the tutu and boots!

Jimmy Johnson. Enough said.

Nascar underwear. This kid loves him some Nascar.
Not sure what I'm going to do about this.

My favorite gift from Santa.

We had a blessed and wonderful Christmas. Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Merry Christmas!










1 comment:

Bo, Becky, and Sophie said...

The pictures are all so cute! Love the one of AK in the tutu with her boots on!