Sunday, March 21, 2010

Guess it's Time

...to update the blog. We really have been so busy with t-ball, church, school, and work.
Blogger and I have a love hate relationship and I hate to upload pictures. So many people
have asked, when are you going to update your blog, I decided it was time. So, here are
some pictures of what we've been up to the last couple of months.

This is how Nick went to the Mardi Gras parades. He made sure he didn't get hit!

AK with Aunt Rachel and Maddie at the parade.

All the kiddos waiting for the parade.


These were AK's valentines for her friends at school.
Nick had Nascar valentines. He wrote his name on
all of them.
Look what Mr. Monte (Nick's hero) gave him.
Tim and Nick have lots of work to do on this.

We spent the day at the hunting camp in Beatrice.
AK is all about helping.
Nick loves to go the hunting camp and get an orange drink!

My two fighting over who gets to drive. Is this what I have to look forward to?
T-ball post coming soon I promise!








No comments: