Monday, October 26, 2009

jack-o-happy

We decided to cut our pumpkin on Sunday afternoon. Tim was so awesome to do
this for us. I hate the smell of cutting a pumpkin. He was nice enough to cut it for us
since I will be cutting one with my class on Friday. YUCK!!
The only person who was really interested was Boss. He just wanted to eat some.
AK was only interested at the end. Notice the picture of her taking the top off.
Nick got excited when there was fire involved! All in all it was fun. Some of my most
favorite memories as a child are of my parents cutting a pumpkin with us.
Enjoy our pictures of our pumpkin cutting.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!












1 comment:

JQH said...

I was so surprised to see another post today! Wow how they have grown! Dshele told me about AK and bible songs....you probably need to record that!