Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Needing a Trim...

Since I am trapped inside for three days (hurricane), I have more
time to blog. AK got her hair cut several weeks ago and I just
haven't had time to post the pictures. Well here they are! She did
great and didn't even cry. She was a little scared at first and had to
sit in daddy's lap. She is becoming such a big girl.

I think she is wondering what is about to happen.
Trying to check it out.

Beauty is so hard.


Bye, Bye Mullet!!
I was scared she would hate me one day if I didn't
get it cut. I was also scared that Miss Jenni was going
to do it for me.
Almost done.
Nick wanted his picture taken too. Getting his hair cut has gotten so much
easier. He just walks back and sits in the chair.

So pretty. I love little girls with short bobs.
That's what we are striving for.

The finished product!!









No comments: