Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day Fun

We had a great time on Veteran's Day at the "jumpy place".
The weather was still windy so, we didn't go to the parade.
We met the McPherson family at Kangaroo Jumps. The kids
had a great time jumping on all of the inflatables. They also
had a dance floor that my two could not get enough of. We
finished up the day with lunch at Mellow Mushroom.
Both kids and mom were all tired when we got home!!
A big thank you to our service men and women.
We appreciate all that you do for our country.
Happy Veteran's Day
My kids love Miss Leigh Anne. She was so
great to slide with AK.

Cooper and Rollins
Here she goes. Not scared one bit!!
This really worries Tim and I both!!

My little man. He is becoming so independent.

Ready set go!

On the climbing wall.
This is so fun.

Yes, I did take her out kicking and pitching a fit because she
was not ready to go.









No comments: